TMNT intro TMNT intro

VERY GOOD!

Nice! It brings back memories when TMNT was cool. A 10!

DragonBall CG Ep1 DragonBall CG Ep1

Definitly....NOT! XD!!!!!

BEST DBZ PARODY!!!

Sonic's Quest For Power Sonic's Quest For Power

I LOVED IT!!!!

Wow, this has to be some of the best sprite work I've seen on a flash movie, excellent work. I cant wait the next part!

Newgrounds Jam #1 Newgrounds Jam #1

Wow, now this is FANTASTIC!

This movie made me laugh and have fear all at the same time!!! You guys did a GREAT job! I like how abstract this was, and all the work did pay off.

Tired of Emo Clocks? Tired of Emo Clocks?

Your so right about them emo-kids!

GOD I HATE THE KRAP OUTTA THEM!!! lol, I was hoping you could kill them with some hidden easteregg in there, because that would make the world a bit better.

The System is Down -Mario The System is Down -Mario

You never cease to amaze me psyguy!

This has to be one of your best flash movies... EVER!!!! Strong Bad just makes it even better!

Breaking up is EZ Breaking up is EZ

You are very right!

I am christian, but i dont like all the sub-class things like babtist, methodist or any other excuse just to make people give you free money. But what people dont understand is that American is ALSO founded on the freedom FROM religion. If you do not beleive, look in our history books. Many people moved because of the Cathlics going crazy in Europe and then a bunch of crazy relgious zealots in the US, but then that was fixed, and now we have a FREEDOM FROM RELIGION WHICH IS THE BEST RIGHT!

Retarded Animal Babies 4 Retarded Animal Babies 4

Oh man LMAO!!!

Just when I thought i saw the the best of newgrounds. This is one of the newest best things I love!

8-bit Theater 2 8-bit Theater 2

LMAO!!!!

TWO FISTED MONKEY STYLE!!!
I hope that involves his pants staying on...

PONG Gets Personal PONG Gets Personal

This makes PONG very cool!

You really brung the comedy into pong!